R-316 TWO COMPONENTS, POLYMER RESIN BASED, CEMENT REINFORCED, ELASTIC FEATURED WATERPROOFING MATERIAL
POLYELAST 2K is a liquid waterproofing material with two components, elasticity and tensile strength intensifier, reinforced with various Elastomeric polymer rubber. Liquid component of POLYELAT 2K, which has fast-drying feature consisting of suitable polymer resin, powder component consisting of cement based rich natural minerals and components reinforced with various chemicals.
POLYELAST 2K is applied to all horizontal and vertical surfaces. For example; Waterproofing of building foundations. Isolation of curtain wall and retaining walls. Waterproofing of underground parking lot decks. Waterproofing in wet areas such as bathroom, kitchen, toilet. In cracked surfaces or in isolation applications, which is required to be resistant against higher pressure water
• Application is easy and fast, it provides savings from workmanship and waiting time is short.
• It creates complete and continuous insulation layer.
• It is water-based thus it is environmentally friendly.
• UV resistance is high.
• As water is available in the mixture, it provides good adhesion even if surface is moist.
• It has high elasticity, crack bridging is high.
• It does not contain toxic substances, thus it can be safely used in indoor areas.
• It is cold-applied. It does not require heating and thinning,
• It can be applied with roller brush and spray gun.
It must be protected from frost Minimum shelf-life is 12 months in storage as dry and cool. Do not stack more than 3 high during storage
As a set in bucket;
Net: 18 kg liquid + 6 kg power component
Loose pieces must be scraped and large cracks must be repaired with POLYELAST ŞAP-2K. Before application, POLYASTAR is thinned in the ratio of 50% and must be applied to the surface. POLYELAST 2K is cool applied. The power component inside of package is slowly poured into the liquid component inside of bucket and it is stirred with low-speed mixer until no precipitation remains. After mixing is prepared, it is applied with brush or roller. It dries between approximately 1-2 hours. It can be applied on moist surfaces. It must not be applied in the temperatures lower than +5 0C It must be applied as two coats; the other coat must not be applied before first coat is thoroughly dried.
Used brush or roller must be washed thoroughly with water immediately.
In each coat 950 g/m2
MAROF YAPI END.MAD.SAN.TİC.LTD.ŞTİ.
Çalı Sanayi Bölgesi Geyveli cad. No: 22 NİLÜFER – BURSA / TURKEY
Tel : +90 224 482 3558 Fax : +90 224 482 4182