B-910 WATER BASED TWO-COMPONENT LIQUID BITUMEN AND CEMENT-FIBER PLASTIC REPAIR ALUM
Waterproofing alum with two components, polymer resin modified, cement-fiber-bituminous based, plastic featured, which is applied against the negative and positive water pressure.
Marofplast şap 2K is applied in all horizontal and vertical surfaces FOR EXAMPLE; ndoor and outdoor places of buildings. Especially in foundations and basement walls. It is applied as insulation material against ground humidity, water leakage, negative and positive water pressure in terrace, water tanks, swimming pools and wet areas.
• The application is easy and fast, it provides savings from workmanship and waiting time is short.
• It has high degree surface strength.
• Ceramic tiles coating can be done on it.
• It creates complete and continuous insulation layer.
• It is water-based thus it is environmentally friendly.
• As water is available in the mixture, it provides good adhesion even if surface is moist.
• It has high elasticity, crack bridging is high.
• It does not contain toxic substances, thus it can be safely used in indoor areas.
• It is very durable due to pp fiber in the mixture.
It must be protected from frost Minimum shelf-life is 12 months in storage as dry and cool. Do not stack more than 3 high during storage
As a set in bucket; Net: 12 kg liquid+ 12 kg power component
Application surface must be freed from mold oil, which prevents surface adhesion and loose parts, the surface must be clean and robust. High absorption surfaces must be primed with Maroflex. The power component inside of package is slowly poured into the liquid component inside of bucket and it is stirred with low-speed mixer until no precipitation remains. After mixture is prepared, it is applied with brush and trowel. It dries approximately 2 hours. At least two coats must be applied; the application of each cot must be done as perpendicularly to the previous coat. It must be waited at least 2 hours between coats.
The environment temperature must be between +3 C0 and +30 C0 It must not be applied in frozen and melt surfaces.
According to application areas: It must be applied at least 2,5 kg/m2 against temporary pressure water in humid areas, swimming pools. It must be applied 3,2 kg/m2 in water tanks against constant pressure water.
MAROF YAPI END.MAD.SAN.TİC.LTD.ŞTİ.
Çalı Sanayi Bölgesi Geyveli cad. No: 22 NİLÜFER – BURSA / TURKEY
Tel : +90 224 482 3558 Fax : +90 224 482 4182